Need Google Ad Grants Help? The Complete Guide to Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits
In the ever-evolving digital landscape, nonprofits play a vital role in addressing societal challenges and making a positive impact. However, limited resources often hinder their ability to reach and engage a wider audience. That’s where Google Ad Grants come into the picture. Google Ad Grants offer a unique opportunity for eligible nonprofits to access in-kind search advertising budgets on Google Ads (providing up to $10,000 per month in free ad spend). These free Google search ads will raise awareness, attract donors, and recruit new volunteers for your nonprofit organization. Once approved for a Google Ad Grant, our marketing team will manage your nonprofit Google Ads for you.
“AdsManaged.co increased our donations and volunteers to all time highs!”
With the Google Ad Grants program, nonprofits can increase their online visibility, drive more website traffic, and ultimately amplify their impact. In this article, we will explore how Google Ad Grants work, provide Google Ad Grants help/tutorials, share the grant benefits and eligibility requirements, and how nonprofits can make the most of this valuable resource to promote their causes and achieve their organizational goals. Submit the form below to learn more about our top-rated Google Ad Grants management services:
How to Get a $10k/mo Google Ads Grant
Help spread your nonprofit’s mission, engage supporters, and fundraise online via a Google Ad Grant! Nonprofits receive a free monthly $10k budget to use on Google search ads. These ads appear on Google search when your nonprofit’s specific keywords are searched by users (e.g. “XYZcity Food Bank”, “XYZcity Dog Rescue Volunteer”, “XYZcity Homeless Shelter Donation”). To get started, request a Google for Nonprofits account, activate your Google Ad Grants, maintain a high-quality website, and hire AdsManaged.co to build your nonprofit digital marketing campaigns!
Your Action Plan:
- Create a Gmail account for your nonprofit: https://gmail.com
- Apply for Google for Nonprofits. Visit https://www.google.com/grants Click the “Get Started” button. Click the apply link. Complete the eligibility form. Allow time for Google to review your nonprofit organization. Once emailed approval/verification (this will include a Validation Token from TechSoup), follow the prompts to activate your Google Ads Grant and create a Google Ads billing profile (linked to your Gmail).
- Once your Google Ads Grant is activated, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share how to give AdsManaged.co access to your Google Ad Account for Google Ad Grants Management: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/6372672?hl=en
Google Ads Grant Tutorial
Watch the complete free Google Ads Grant tutorial to learn how to plan, build, and launch a digital marketing campaign with Google Ads: https://applieddigitalskills.withgoogle.com/c/college-and-continuing-education/en/launch-a-successful-ad-grants-campaign/overview.html
Who is Eligible for a Google Ad Grants?
You must be a registered charitable organization in one of the countries listed at: https://support.google.com/nonprofits/answer/3215869?hl=en
To qualify for Google Ad Grants, your organization must be an eligible nonprofit, have a high-quality website that meets the Google website policy (contact us if you need help getting your website optimized), and be able to meet the Google Ad Grants program policies. All organizations must also be verified as a nonprofit organization by the Google Ad Grant validation partners Percent and TechSoup.
Your organization is not eligible for Google for Nonprofits if it is:
- A governmental entity or organization
- A hospital or healthcare organization (charitable arms or foundations associated with healthcare organizations are eligible).
- A school, academic institution, or university (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
USA Google Ad Grant Eligibility:
- Organizations must be recognized by the IRS as tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations formed for charitable, educational, religious, literary, scientific, or other tax-exempt purposes.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits.
- Organizations, such as churches, that are automatically considered tax-exempt under group exemption must still obtain recognition of 501(c)(3) tax exemption from the IRS to qualify for the Google for Nonprofits program.
How long does it take to get approved for Google Ad Grants?
The Google Ad Grants application will take less than 10 minutes to complete. Waiting for verification/approval from Google for Nonprofits can take 2-14 business days (on average 5 days for our marketing clients).
Before clicking APPLY at https://www.google.com/grants/get-started, make sure you have the following ready:
- Your organization’s EIN (Nonprofit ID)
- Your organization’s physical address
- Your organization’s online contact information
Best Nonprofit Marketing Agency + Google Ad Grants Management Company
Applying for the Google Ad Grant and getting your non-profit approved for the free recurring $10,000 in monthly Google Ad spend is step #1.
“Google Ad Grantees managed by Professional Agencies drive 8x higher conversion values than non-managed grantees.”
Next, you need to hire a nonprofit marketing agency with deep experience in managing Google Ad Grants for nonprofits. That is where AdsManaged.co excels! We have helped hundreds of marketing clients scale their businesses using Google Ads by targeting high-intent keyword Google searches. Google Ads for nonprofits must be created in a specific way and follow a ton of Google Ad Grant rules and policies.
Once you have been approved for the $10,000 monthly Google Ad spend Google Ad Grant, submit the form below to book a free marketing consultation with our team to discuss how we will manage your Google Ads and market your nonprofit’s mission!
Our professional marketing agency drives 8x higher conversion values than grantee self-managed Google Ad accounts. The AdsManaged.co team will manage your free $10,000 per month Google Ad Grant budget via our Google Ads Plan for a flat rate of $2,500 per month. We will create and optimize Google search ads that will raise awareness, attract donors, and recruit new volunteers for your organization. Imagine the reach and growth of your nonprofit organization with $120,000 of ads annually targeting your ideal market!